The MN3007 is a 1024-stage long delay low noise BBD that provides a signal delay of up to 51.2msec.
The MN3007 is particularly suitable for use as reverberation effect of electronic musical instruments such as stereo equipment due to its long delay times.Features:
- Variable delay time of audio signal: 5.12 ~ 51.2ms.
- Clock component cancellation capability
- No insertion loss
- Wide dynamic range
- Wide frequency response
- Low distortion
- Clock frequency range: 10 ~ 100KHz
- P channel silicon gate process
- 8-Lead Dual-In-Line Plastic Package
- Reverberation effect of echo microphone and stereo equipment
- Chrous effect in electronic musical instruments
- Variable or fixed delay of analog signals
- Telephone time compression and delay line for voice communication systems, etc