Made for Fender® instruments in a variety of vintage-style and contemporary models.
Nickel-plated steel vintage-style bridge assembly with six bent "Fender" stamped saddles. Assembly includes saddles, intonation screws/springs, and saddle height adjustment screws. Tremolo block will accept standard 10/32 thread tremolo arm.
Does not include mounting hardware, tremolo claw, tremolo springs or tremolo arm.
Assembly features 2-1/16" bridge mounting spacing. As a result, bridge mounting screws will not directly fit onto a vintage or vintage reissue instrument and modification will be required.
Used on most Standard Series, Deluxe Roadhouse/Lonestar, and Blacktop Series Stratocaster® models (Mexico) manufactured '06-Present. Fender part 007-1014-000
Name: Gerald Rating: 4
null I only gave this a shot based on the review by Ronald... I'm pleased to say I'm glad I made the purchase! Definitely an upgrade!
Name: Ronald M. Rating: 5
A Great Upgrade I stumbled across this as I was searching for a replacement block.
Hell, this is pretty inexpensive for a complete trem bridge. When I received it I did a side by side with a Indonesia (IC) Squire Strat bridge and this is what I found:
1) The bridge plate is thicker - IC .097 This - .110 Thicker means more mass to transfer vibrations.
2) The bevel for the hinge area is larger. The IC bridge is beveled to the halfway point of the screw holes. This bridge has the bevel extending well past the screw holes, in fact past the countersink cuts which brings me to
3) The countersinks are larger diameter than the IC's countersinks. That means the bridge is capable of more movement with less restriction, resulting in better tuning and easier return to set after divebombing.
4) Total weight of the bridge is 339 grams. The IC bridge tips the scale at 229 grams.
5) The IC bridge is equipped with the Squire block saddles and the replacement has stamped vintage Fender saddles.
The upgrade is very cost effective and to my ears tonally effective. The acoustic (unplugged) sound of the guitar is louder and more sustained. The unplugged sound, I have found, has a significant effect on amplified sound, although some would assert that pickups only capture electromagnetic variations.
In conclusion, I am happy with the price and quality. The vendor had it at my door in 4 days. Joyfully I bought another for my 'Crafted in China' Squier Strat.
Definitely not a "Sucker" on this purchase.
I would like to point out that this bridge is designed for the thicker bodies of the North American guitars. If it is installed in the thinner Asian bodies, you will not be able to use the back cover due to the length of the "big block". That is a little thing compared to the difference in sound. I can live with no cover and naked springs.