Celestion G12T-75 12'' Speaker 8 Ohm 75W
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power Rating: 75W
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω and 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35oz, 0.99kg
- Frequency range: 80-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 85Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.77Ω & 12.9Ω
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Overall depth: 5.0", 127mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.7", 145mm
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm Ø
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Unit weight: 7.7lb, 3.5kg
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome all round!
by Mark B. -
I play mainly strats and go for an SRV sound. I have one of these in my Rivera R55-112 and can get a really convincing SRV sound in that amps 2nd Fender style channel and an awesome Marshall sound in the 1st channel. Great blues-rock speaker.
Ballsy bass, punchy mids and highs that scream without being Ice Picky. This is my favorite of all Celestions but has to be matched with the right amp.
What can I say about this speaker other than it's perfect. My ear really loves these, I've been using this specific speaker since 1996 and can't use anything else.