'58 Quiet Coil HSS Strat® Prewired Pickguard
Mojotone HSS pickguards are completely hand-wired to perfection with no soldering required. Each pickguard comes loaded with our most popular noiseless Strat pickups, the '58 Quiet Coils in the neck and middle positions, and our exclusive F-Spaced '58 humbucker in the bridge position.
The '58 Quiet Coils offer noise free vintage strat tone without ever compromising true single coil clarity and feel like other hum-cancelling designs. With our custom vintage output '58 humbucker in the bridge position, you get creamy P.A.F. tones that will cut through the mix with authority and unparalleled articulation. Add our unique blender wiring and auto-tapped 2nd position, and you have the most versatile HSS Strat on the planet!
- SolderlessReady to drop in and play with absolutely no soldering required!
- Blender WiringBlend in your neck or bridge pickup as much as you want in positions 1,2,4, and 5.
- NoiselessOur '58 Quiet Coil strat pickups and '58 humbucker eliminate unwanted 60-cycle hum!
- Auto TapPosition 2 (bridge & middle) automatically coil taps the bridge position humbucker for true Strat single coil quack and tone.
- Treble BleedOur treble bleed cap allows you to roll your volume control back without ever losing high end clarity and chime.
- Quality ComponentsVintage taper CTS pots, Oil filled Vitamin "T" tone cap, CRL 5-way switch, and Switchcraft jack.
- Master Volume: Top Knob
- Master Tone: Middle Knob
- Blender Control: Bottom Knob
Blender on 10
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge (tapped) and Middle
- Position 3: Middle
- Position 4: Middle and Neck
- Position 5: Neck
Blender on 0
- Position 1: Bridge (with Neck blended in)
- Position 2: Bridge (tapped) and Middle (with Neck blended in)
- Position 3: Middle
- Position 4: Middle and Neck (with Bridge blended in)
- Position 5: Neck (with Bridge blended in)
Ratings & Reviews
install is super quick and easy, and the sound is great
by Nolan Williford
I recently installed this set in my strat. The install is super quick and easy, and the sound is great. The components are very high quality and the blender knob gives you a lot of tonal options. Plus, no hum!
just perfect vintage strat tones and no noise
I have to say this is a really good setup. I wanted a humbucker in the bridge position of my strat that wasn't too dark or midrangy and clear so I could hear every string. The 58 quiet coils are just perfect vintage strat tones and no noise. I'm glad I decided to go this rout and would recommend this HSS setup over anything I've used before. The blender feature is a nice and usable touch too! I usually find myself tearing out any modded switches or push pull pots because they are impossible for me to use on the fly at gigs whereas the blender is so simple and easy to use, it doesn't get in the way of being a normal strat! Well thought out Mojo!