'58 Quiet Coil w/ Hot Bridge Strat® Pickup Set
The '58 Quiet Coils beautifully capture the warmth and clarity of a ‘58 strat pickup with that extra fat low midrange associated with many of the best sounding 1958 strat pickups. With the Hot "Quiet Coil" in the bridge position, you get a more balanced output between positions and better sustain, for those who do not like the weaker vintage strat pickups in the bridge position. Carefully balanced in output from the neck, middle, to bridge positions, and completely hum-canceling in ALL positions!
If you have any questions about the Strat Quiet Coil Pickups, please check out our Mojotone Quiet Coil Strat Pickups FAQ.
No batteries, stacked coils, or anything else associated with other hum-canceling pickups were used in our design. The result is simply the most pure and authentic strat tone possible, with absolutely no loss of true single coil tone.
NOTE: With all Mojotone “Quiet Coil"™ pickups, you never have to worry about string spacing and fretboard radius issues, or the magnets pulling the strings out of tune, and you can bend the strings heavily without ever losing focus or sustain. 500k potentiometers are recommended.
Quiet Coil Design Features:
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity.
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage strat pickup.
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering.
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil.
- Vintage staggered polepieces for a traditional strat pickup look.
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs.
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage strat pickup, they are SIMPLE!
Magnet: Alnico 5
Magnet: Alnico 5
Ratings & Reviews
I just got the '58 Quiet Coil set with hot bridge.
I've loved Strats forever but have never been able to get along with them due to the noise. Noiseless pickups never had that 'Strat' sound to me either.
The Quiet Coils changed all that. I finally have a Strat that sounds like a Strat should without the noise.
You guys are the best. These are superb pickups.
Finally!!!! I have literally spent a small fortune on noiseless pickups from Dimarzio, Kinman, Fender, Zexcoil, Fishman, and ended up reverting back to real single coils everytime. The newer ones sounded far better than some of the older noiseless offerings, but they were still missing the feel and sound of a real single coil to my ears. I decided to take a chance on these new Mojotone '58 Quiet Coils and I'm glad I did. I thought wait a minute, did they send me single coils by mistake? Because they sound exactly like my single coils but without the noise! Hats off to Mojotone for getting a noiseless pickup to sound exactly right.