'58 Quiet Coil w/ Hot Bridge Strat® Pickup Set
The '58 Quiet Coils beautifully capture the warmth and clarity of a ‘58 strat pickup with that extra fat low midrange associated with many of the best sounding 1958 strat pickups. With the Hot "Quiet Coil" in the bridge position, you get a more balanced output between positions and better sustain, for those who do not like the weaker vintage strat pickups in the bridge position. Carefully balanced in output from the neck, middle, to bridge positions, and completely hum-canceling in ALL positions!
If you have any questions about the Strat Quiet Coil Pickups, please check out our Mojotone Quiet Coil Strat Pickups FAQ.
No batteries, stacked coils, or anything else associated with other hum-canceling pickups were used in our design. The result is simply the most pure and authentic strat tone possible, with absolutely no loss of true single coil tone.
NOTE: With all Mojotone “Quiet Coil"™ pickups, you never have to worry about string spacing and fretboard radius issues, or the magnets pulling the strings out of tune, and you can bend the strings heavily without ever losing focus or sustain. 500k potentiometers are recommended.
Quiet Coil Design Features:
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity.
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage strat pickup.
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering.
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil.
- Vintage staggered polepieces for a traditional strat pickup look.
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs.
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage strat pickup, they are SIMPLE!
Magnet: Alnico 5
Magnet: Alnico 5
Ratings & Reviews
'58 Quiet Coil 'Hot' prewired set with pickguard installed in my Strat.
Wow, these are the business. Fantastic quiet tone, (I have the latest 'Elite' Fender noiseless to compare with).
Beautifully wired up by 'Bruce', thanks from a very satisfied customer in the UK. I now have a Strat I can gig with without the noise.
I picked up a used Clapton Strat which already happened to have the â€˜58 Quiet Coil set with hot bridge in it, and the TBX removed. I liked the feel of the EC model but didnâ€™t care for the sound of factory pickups and/or the TBX, so this seemed to be a step in the direction I was going. Well, turns out these Mojotones are THE best sounding Strat pickups iâ€™ve ever had or otherwise tried. They are absolutely beautiful pickups, all positions, clean or dirty, and brings this good Strat to another level. These were my first set (by chance) but wonâ€™t be the last.