'58 Quiet Coil w/ Hot Bridge Strat® Pickup Set
The '58 Quiet Coils beautifully capture the warmth and clarity of a ‘58 strat pickup with that extra fat low midrange associated with many of the best sounding 1958 strat pickups. With the Hot "Quiet Coil" in the bridge position, you get a more balanced output between positions and better sustain, for those who do not like the weaker vintage strat pickups in the bridge position. Carefully balanced in output from the neck, middle, to bridge positions, and completely hum-canceling in ALL positions!
If you have any questions about the Strat Quiet Coil Pickups, please check out our Mojotone Quiet Coil Strat Pickups FAQ.
No batteries, stacked coils, or anything else associated with other hum-canceling pickups were used in our design. The result is simply the most pure and authentic strat tone possible, with absolutely no loss of true single coil tone.
NOTE: With all Mojotone “Quiet Coil"™ pickups, you never have to worry about string spacing and fretboard radius issues, or the magnets pulling the strings out of tune, and you can bend the strings heavily without ever losing focus or sustain. 500k potentiometers are recommended.
Quiet Coil Design Features:
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity.
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage strat pickup.
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering.
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil.
- Vintage staggered polepieces for a traditional strat pickup look.
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs.
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage strat pickup, they are SIMPLE!
Magnet: Alnico 5
Magnet: Alnico 5
Ratings & Reviews
Guys ,thank you for all your efforts. You have nailed the old Strat sound I've been looking for years, with no noise.. The tone is dead nutz on the old 50's early 60's tone. I got the hot tone in the bridge and the others are the 58's ,no 60 cycle noise and I use the mid cont. as a blender(awesome idea),You guys really made me and ears very happy . B.B.
I recently swapped out my most recent partscaster noiseless pickups that in all honesty, I was very happy with but felt were a little HiFi. I purchased and installed the 58 set after seeing the clips on YouTube on the MojoTone site. I was absolutely blown away at the tone and balance of the pickups! I have tried almost every brand of noiseless and have always felt a little short changed with the dynamics that most other brands had. The 58's are, by far, the best 50's style pickup I have ever had in a noiseless format!! I am anxious for the tele design to be introduced so I can use those for my next build.