Pre-Wired Jazz Bass Guitar Wiring Harness
- (3) CTS 250k vintage taper audio solid shaft 7% tolerance potentiometers
- (1) Switchcraft mono input jack
- (1) Vitamin T Oil Filled .047uf capacitor
- (1 ft) Pre-tinned cloth covered black wire
- (1 ft) Pre-tinned cloth covered white wire
Ratings & Reviews
I must say, I am very pleased.
by Mark -
I was re-wiring my '98 MIM Fender Jazz Bass and was looking for a significant upgrade in tone (new pickups, etc). Even though this wiring harness felt a little pricey - there are cheaper options on the market - I decided to go with it because I liked the idea of more linear pots and a high quality capacitor (and not much soldering). I must say, I am very pleased. It dropped in to the bass in a couple of minutes, four solder joints, and I was done! I was surprised at the results. The bass just felt more musical with a better low end and subtle tone colors. I am pleased and believe I made a good decision.