Pre-Wired Tele 4-Way Mod Guitar Wiring Harness
- Mojotone custom CTS 250k solid shaft potentiometers
- Oak Grigsby 4-way switch
- Switchcraft mono input jack
- Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .047uf capacitor
- Pre-tinned cloth covered wire
- Volume mod (Treble Bleed)
2. Bridge & Neck in Parallel
4. Bridge & Neck in Series (Fat Humbucker Tone)
1. If your Tele neck pickup only has 2 wires and a cover, you will need to isolate and add a 3rd wire to the cover for the 4-way mod to work properly.
2. You may also need to lengthen the slot on your control plate for the switch to fully engage into the 1st and 4th position.
3. Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized 24-knurl push-on knobs and the switch tip.
Ratings & Reviews
worked great on my Telecaster
by sam -
This worked great on my Telecaster. You can really tell a difference with this pre-wired harness. Installation was easy. Follow the schematic that they send you with the harness. Be sure to use knobs that are for 1/4' shafts on the Pots.
Check whether it'll fit in your tele
by Brett Matson -
This kit works great and has a lovely tone, but it didn't fit in my 93 mexican telecaster. I had to route out the two holes in the metal control plate and the control cavity in the body of the guitar to make these pots fit. Before buying, you might want to check whether it'll fit in your tele so that you don't end up doing more customisation than you were wanting to.