Solderless ES-335 Guitar Wiring Harness
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple screw down solderless terminal. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, secure them into our solderless terminal, and you're done!
- Screw-clamp down solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, and CTS)!
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Pre-wired industrial quality Switchcraft toggle switch included!
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
- (4) CTS 500k vintage taper short shaft potentiometers (Knobs sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA toggle switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (2) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .022uf capacitor
- (1) Solderless Terminal Screwdriver
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized 24-knurl push-on knobs and the switch tip. For more information about this item, please watch our videos under the video tab.
Ratings & Reviews
Innovative idea with this new mouse trap
by Lenny from South of Boston -
I have been working on my own guitars for decades and always dreaded putting new pickups in a 335 type guitar feeding the vol/tone pots through the F-holes. Some pickup wires are very fragile and may break off or ground out during installation.
The MojoTone prewired harness is sturdy and substantial, and it is very easy attaching the pickup wires as a last step to the terminal block is easy. Tip: Solder the ends of the pickup wires and take your time. Also, look at some Youtube vids for ways of pulling the controls with twine or flexible tubing to guide the pots into the holes. A $1.99 set of Harbor Freight picks is useful.
The vol/tone pots and orange drop caps work smooth and work well. You will appreciate the upgrade and time saving with the installation of this harness.
by Joe -
I have changed pickups in my 335 twice before, and it is not a fun project. The time came again and I kept putting it off until I came across this harness. It is well worth the price for the quality components and the added benefit of being able to easily swap pickups once you have this installed is invaluable.