Solderless Les Paul Guitar Wiring Harness (Short Shaft)
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done!
- Push-in solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, and CTS)!
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Pre-wired industrial quality Switchcraft toggle switch included!
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
- (4) CTS 500k vintage taper short shaft potentiometers
- (1) Switchcraft USA toggle switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (2) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .022uf capacitor
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized 24-knurl push-on knobs and the switch tip. See related items.
Ratings & Reviews
Fender Squier M70
by Dan V -
Everything came as described. Presentation was good, directions were easy to digest, installation was pretty easy.
The 3 way switch did not function correctly. The solderless junction was wired correctly, triple checked that. Something was just up with the switch. I replaced it with another switch and everything worked perfectly.
by RJ -
I installed this solderless harness into my 2005 Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top along with a new set of Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates pickups. Overall, the kit appears to be of high quality and the solderless terminal made installing everything a breeze. Just keep in mind that if you are installing this in an Epiphone or other LP import, you will have to enlarge the pot holes. I used a T-handle reamer to do this and it was very easy. Also, for an Epiphone or other LP import, you will likely be better served getting short shaft pots. I got the long shafts and had to use a second nut (not included) to get them at the height I needed. As a result, the solderless terminal is kind of "floating" in the cavity of the guitar but everything works so I'm not complaining. Overall, this made swapping electronics and pickups a breeze. Highly recommend.