Solderless Strat Standard Guitar Wiring Harness
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done!
- Push-in solderless wire connection for easy installation and quick pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, CRL, and CTS)!
- USA made CRL Switch! It's the most reliable and smoothest feeling switch ever made and hasn't changed since the 50's.
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings and the tightest tolerances available.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
Standard Control Functions:
Master Volume: Top Knob
Neck Pickup Tone: Middle Knob
Middle & Bridge Pickup Tone: Bottom Knob
5-Way SwitchPosition 1: Bridge
Position 2: Bridge and Middle
Position 3: Middle
Position 4: Middle and Neck
Position 5: Neck
- (3) CTS 250k vintage taper split shaft potentiometers
- (1) CRL USA 5-way lever switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (1) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .047uf capacitor
- (1) Treble Bleed (Preserves highs on volume control)
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized 24-knurl push-on knobs and the switch tip. See related items.
Ratings & Reviews
Amazingly simple, pure genius
by Paul -
So I got the brilliant idea to swap pick ups in a Squier Bullet strat and thought that would be pointless unless I upgraded the electronics..Wow, super easy install and the wireless connectors pure genius! I got a second harness for another guitar simply because I was so impressed, noiseless, smooth and easy. Get yourself one now