Solderless Tele Standard Guitar Wiring Harness
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done!
- Push-in solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, CRL, and CTS)!
- USA made CRL Switch! It's the most reliable and smoothest feeling switch ever made and hasn't changed since the 50's.
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings and the tightest tolerances available.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
Standard Control Functions:
Position 1: Bridge
Position 2: Bridge and Neck (Parallel)
Position 3: Neck
- (2) CTS 250k vintage taper solid shaft potentiometers
- (1) CRL USA 3-way lever switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (1) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .047uf capacitor
- (1) Treble Bleed (Preserves highs on volume control)
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized set screw knobs and the switch tip. See related items.
Ratings & Reviews
Top shelf product, highly recommended.
by Kurtis R. -
Finally grabbed this harness on the strength of friends' MojoTone zealotry with the idea of turning a back-burnered Tele into a dedicated pickup swapper.
First impression: workmanship appeared very much spot-on. Next: installation was ridiculously simple; a genuine "you gotta be kidding" moment. Last: functionally, the thing is brilliant.
The components and craft are results are stellar. Top shelf product, highly recommended.
by Phillip Hortin -
This is my second harness so far. Just superb. And the fastest delivery I've ever seen. Will be buying more.