Solderless Tele Thinline Guitar Wiring Harness
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done!
- Push-in solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, CRL, and CTS)!
- USA made CRL Switch! It's the most reliable and smoothest feeling switch ever made and hasn't changed since the 50's.
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings and the tightest tolerances available.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
Standard Control Functions:
Position 1: Bridge
Position 2: Bridge and Neck (Parallel)
Position 3: Neck
- (2) CTS 250k vintage taper solid shaft potentiometers
- (1) CRL USA 3-way lever switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (1) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .047uf capacitor
- (1) Treble Bleed (Preserves highs on volume control)
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized set screw knobs and the switch tip. See related items.
Ratings & Reviews
Best for Tele Thinline or other Tele-ish guitars
by MD G -
This works perfect for my Strandberg Salen.
If you want a solderless harness for a Tele-ish guitar that doesn't fit the regular Tele harness, this one is the one for you.
With top quality parts, I'm pretty sure it was the best choice.
by Jo -
The harness just works perfect. Easy to install and it sounds great, every note suddenly sounds as clear as a bell. Finally I can swap PU's without soldering. And above all, customer service is amazing.