Xcelite 6-Piece Precision Torx Screwdriver Set (ESD Safe)
The Xcelite XPTX600-12200 is a 6 piece CVM steel blade Xcelite® precision Torx screwdriver set with a storage case. The screwdrivers have non-roll, ergonomic, ESD-Safe handles with a rotating cap.
Xcelite XPTX600-12200 Features:
- ESD safe to provide protection to ESD sensitive Items
- Chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel blades provide superior strength
- Fast turning swivel caps provides optimum control for precise centering
- Black oxide tips for longer wear life
- No-roll handle design keeps drivers from rolling off uneven surfaces
- Storage case provides a home and keeps drivers safe
Torx (pronounced /tɔːrks/), developed in 1967 by Camcar Textron, is the trademark for a type of screw head characterized by a 6-point star-shaped pattern. A popular generic name for the drive is star, as in star screwdriver or star bits.