Single base 14-pin IC chip socket. Product is a low-profile DIP socket that have high reliability contacts with a two-point contacting structure. It is ideal for PCB through hole vertical mounting.
- Contact type: SAF
- Number of contacts 14
- Number of contacts (per row): 7
- Number of rows: 2
- Product Style: DIP, Stamped and Formed
- Frame Type Style: Open
- Gender (Contact): Socket
- Insulator Type: Standard
- Length (Tail): 3.2 mm (0.126 in.)
- Dim D (in): 0.3 in.
- Dim D (mm): 7.62 mm
- Spacing (Contact): 2.54 mm (0.1 in.) Pitch
- Dim A (in): 0.7 in.
- Dim A (mm): 17.78 mm
- Dim B (in): 0.6 in.
- Dim B (mm): 15.24 mm
- Dim C (in): 0.4 in.
- Dim C (mm): 10.16 mm
- Spacing (Row to row): 7.62 mm (0.3 in.)
- Withstanding Voltage: 1000V AC RMS min.
- Current rating: 1 amps max.
- Resistance (Contact): 30 M ohms max. at 6V DC
- Resistance (Insulation): 1000 M ohms min. at 500V DC
- Voltage rating: 200V AC
- Durability (Mating cycles): 25 Cycles
- Insertion force: 340.2g/Contact max.
- Withdrawal Force: 14.5g/Contact min.
Approvals / Certifications
- Color (Housing): Black
- Material (Contact): Copper Alloy
- Plating (Inner clip / Contact): 100µ" min. Pure Tin over 50µ" Nickel
- Material (Inner clip / Contact): Copper Alloy
- Material (Insulator): Polyester, UL 94V-0
- Temperature (use - continuous): -55°C to 105°C
- Approvals / Certifications: UL/CSA Pending
- Mounting style: Through Hole