Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done! Features and Benefits
4-Way Mod Control Functions:Master VolumeMaster Tone4-Way Switch4-Way Switch
- Push-in solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, Oak Grigsby, and CTS)!
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings and the tightest tolerances available.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Handwired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
Position 1: Bridge
Position 2: Bridge and Neck (Parallel) Standard Tele sound.
Position 3: Neck
Position 4: Neck and Bridge (Series) Fat humbucker tone!
- (2) CTS 250k vintage taper solid shaft potentiometers
- (1) Oak Grigsby USA 4-way lever switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (1) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .047uf capacitor
- (1) Treble Bleed (Preserves highs on volume control)
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized set screw knobs and the switch tip. See related items.
4-way mod requires a separate wire from the neck pickup cover (if it has a cover) for shielding. If you don't have this wire, you can cut the jumper from the cover to the eyelet and solder a separate wire to the cover.
Some control plates need the switch slot to be slightly elongated for the extra travel on the 4-way switch. This can be done with a small file or metal saw blade.