Broadcaster Quiet Coil Tele® Pickup
Our approach was very simple, to make a tele pickup with the exact same specs as a vintage tele pickup, without the hum.
No batteries, stacked coils, or anything else associated with other hum-canceling pickups were used in our design. The result is simply the most pure and authentic tele tone possible, with absolutely no loss of true single coil tone. They are warm and articulate, with that extra output and midrange push in the bridge position, just like the original handwound Broadcaster tele pickups.
NOTE: With all Mojotone “Quiet Coil™” pickups, you never have to worry about string spacing and radius issues, or the magnets pulling the strings out of tune, and you can bend the strings heavily without ever losing focus or sustain. All of this while achieving perfect single coil tone and absolutely no hum!
Quiet Coil Design Features:
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity.
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage tele pickup.
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering.
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil.
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs.
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage tele pickup, they are SIMPLE!
Magnet: Alnico 5
Magnet: Alnico 5
Warehouse Sessions Featuring This Product
Customer Videos Featuring This Product
Ratings & Reviews
Baddest Rear End-est single Coil for a Tele on the market!
by Daniel Cires
Talk about a match made in heaven when matched with a Wide Range! I was a little bit worried because it is a humbucker by design, in a single Coil package but as soon as I installed it and heard it through my favorite amp it was pure Tele glory without the hum headache.
Thanks Mojotone!! Got a customer for life here : )
My Favorite Tele pickups to date!
by Noah D -
I've had these pickups paired with a mojotone quiet coil strat 67' in a nashville style tele for a year, and they give you that great tele tone without the excess treble or icepick referred to in a lot of other pickups. I couldn't have been happier when hearing them the first time. In my opinion these are the pinnacle of all of the noiseless tele pickups I have ever heard. Working in a tech shop where we install lots of tele pickups from various brands, I'd say this is saying a lot. SERIOUSLY, everyone who has played these pickups can't stop talking about them.