Carling 110-63 Toggle SPST Power Standby Switch
Carling 110-63 Toggle switches are a SPST switch that can be used in amplifiers for power and standby switches. The switches are used for power or standby on amplifiers from the Fender Tweed Era, Brownface era, Blackface era and Silverface era amplifiers. They are also used in some Marshall amplifiers as well.
- Type: Toggle Switch
- Version: SPST, OFF-ON
- Rating: 3A @ 250V / 6A @ 125V
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength: 1000V min.
- Operating Life: 25.000 cycles
- Drill: 12 mm
- Termination Style: solder-lugs