'58 Quiet Coil Strat® Pickup
The '58 Quiet Coils beautifully capture the warmth and clarity of a ‘58 strat pickup with that extra fat low midrange associated with many of the best sounding 1958 strat pickups. With the Hot "Quiet Coil" in the bridge position, you get a more balanced output between positions and better sustain, for those who do not like the weaker vintage strat pickups in the bridge position. Carefully balanced in output from the neck, middle, to bridge positions, and completely hum-canceling in ALL positions!
If you have any questions about the Strat Quiet Coil Pickups, please check out our Mojotone Quiet Coil Strat Pickups FAQ.
No batteries, stacked coils, or anything else associated with other hum-canceling pickups were used in our design. The result is simply the most pure and authentic strat tone possible, with absolutely no loss of true single coil tone.
NOTE: With all Mojotone “Quiet Coil"™ pickups, you never have to worry about string spacing and fretboard radius issues, or the magnets pulling the strings out of tune, and you can bend the strings heavily without ever losing focus or sustain. 500k potentiometers are recommended.
Quiet Coil Design Features:
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity.
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage strat pickup.
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering.
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil.
- Vintage staggered polepieces for a traditional strat pickup look.
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs.
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage strat pickup, they are SIMPLE!
Magnet: Alnico 5
Magnet: Alnico 5
Featured Videos: '58 Quiet Coil Hot Bridge Strat Pickup Set
Ratings & Reviews
Incredibly Gorgeous Tone !
by Enid Snarb -
I got a pair of quiet coil Strat pickups made a couple of years ago because after much headphone listening on line they sounded great but it is hard to tell for sure on line ! Finally I just finished two alder body guitars with Strat bridges , I got the quiet cools wired in last night and Wow I love the tone ! So glad I got them and I will be getting more for sure!
Super Strat upgrade!!!!
by GTRGEO -
Great pickup! This was used in a HSH pickup configuration on a super strat and it doesn’t disappoint. Articulate, clear, well built , mojo quality!
Oh yes, and no hum! Keep up the great work Mojo!