British 800 2204 1987 Chassis
Mojotone reproduction chassis. Same size and style as the Marshall® JCM800
Please note: Impedance selector switch holes size accommodates the Mojotone Impedance Selector Switch.
- Material:16 Gauge Zinc Plated Steel
- Dimensions: (H) 2 ½“ x (W) 27“ x (D) 6 3/4"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Octal Socket Holes: 2
- 9-Pin Socket Holes: 3
- Power Transformer:Power Transformer
- Output Transformer:Output Transformer
- Hardware:Metric Chassis Mounting Screws
- Requires:Metric Chassis Cage Nut
- Faceplates:Faceplates sold separately
Ratings & Reviews
Back in the early 90's I owned a JCM800. The amplifier was stolen from me and I've been collecting parts over the years to build my own version. Just got my chassis in today and I hope to have this thing built and running by Christmas! Thanks Guys!