For the Custom Amp Builder
As a custom amp builder, you need the ability to integrate branding and custom features into your product
line while maintaining a clean, professional design. Whether you specialize in putting your spin on a classic,
or have designed something from the ground up, we can assist you with your custom engraving needs.
Need an old faceplate reproduced? As long as you can send the original for reference, we can return a
A reproduction control panel using the black reverse engrave
We Also Offer Our Service for All Other General Engraving on Plastic
You can have a clean, professional look to almost any application. Below are just a few examples.
The design will be engraved in reverse on the bottom or back side of the material. It will be visible in the correct
orientation on the front. The engraving can be filled with black or white paint. The result is a smooth front with
no engraving impression. All of our reverse-engrave material provides a gloss finish.
The design will be engraved on the top or front side of the material. The process will leave an engraving impression
on the front down into a sub-layer which dictates the design color. This type will yield better contrast between the
design and background over the reverse-engrave material.
Send an e-mail to: [email protected] to receive a quote.
- Prices are based upon the size and complexity of the design.
- Price breaks are offered for large quantity runs.
- A drawing with dimensional information is required.
- A setup fee is required for custom work.*
*This is a one-time per design fee that will be determined after the receipt of the drawing. Hand-drawn submissions will generally require a higher setup fee.
-- or --
Mail us a hand-drawing or items to be reproduced.
Attn: Laser Dept.
137 Worth Beverage Drive
Burgaw, NC 28425
- All of our custom work is laser engraved onto acrylic material.
- Our material does not come with an adhesive backing.
- We recommend using a multi-purpose spray adhesive such as 3M Super 77.
- We can engrave nearly any vector artwork onto any of our acrylic material.
- We can laser cut the holes or cutouts to accommodate all panel mounted components.
- We can laser cut any custom shape into any of our acrylic material.
- We cannot produce any custom work on any type of metal material. (Yes, aluminum is a type of metal)
- We cannot print or engrave on any type of metal material. (Yes, aluminum is a type of metal)
- We cannot laser cut any type of metal material. (Yes, aluminum is metal)
- We cannot re-screen any restorations.
- We cannot screen-print.
- We cannot produce any kind of plastic injection-mold type logos or products.
Since quotes are based on size and complexity, a good starting point is
knowing the hole layout and overall size of the piece. The best way to show
this is with a drawing that includes measurements of distances between
hole centers and the left side and bottom of the piece, hole diameters, and
overall piece size. Take a look at the example below:
Accurate dimensional information is needed most. If you are good with a
CAD program, and can provide the labeling and design information in an
exploded format, then that's good because the setup fee will be less.
Exploded format is one with all shapes including letter characters outlined.
Even better, if you can provide a 1:1 scale drawing in a .dwg or .dxf file
format with all of the exploded design information, you will save most on
the setup fee. If you don't want to deal with the tedium of laying out the
actual design, that's ok, we can do it for you, just let us know what goes
where. We'll send a proof in .pdf format that you will approve before the
final piece is produced.
If you need a quote for a logo, we will need to know its overall size. Most
importantly, we will need a drawing that includes vector line information,
and if this is not possible, then the original file may work as long as it is
not in a .jpg or .jpeg file format. We can, as a last resort, use a jpeg image file, but the quality of the resulting product will be compromised. Only high resolution or large .jpg will be accepted. Below is an example of what you may see in a proof of a logo: