Solderless Les Paul Guitar Wiring Harness (Long Shaft)
Do you like swapping pickups, or maybe you don't want to solder because you're afraid of messing things up? Our solderless assemblies provide the easiest solution and most reliable connections with a simple push and release of a button. All while offering a superior quality electronic upgrade for your guitar.
No bulky plugs or add-ons are needed for our solderless harness to work. Just strip back your existing wires from your pickups and guitar, insert them into our solderless connector, and you're done!
- Push-in solderless wire connection for quick installation and easy pickup swaps!
- Vintage quality USA branded components (Switchcraft, Mojotone, and CTS)!
- Smooth custom taper, CTS industrial potentiometers with solid brass bushings.
- Handcrafted and hermetically sealed Mojotone Vitamin T oil-filled tone caps!
- Pre-wired industrial quality Switchcraft toggle switch included!
- Hand-wired point-to-point by Mojotone in the USA!
- (4) CTS 500k vintage taper long shaft potentiometers
- (1) Switchcraft USA toggle switch (Switch tip sold separately)
- (1) Switchcraft USA mono input jack
- (2) Mojotone Vitamin T Oil Filled .022uf capacitor
- (1) Detailed wiring diagram and instructions
Guitars made overseas may require you to enlarge the holes for the larger US spec pots to fit. You will also need to change the metric knobs to inch sized 24-knurl push-on knobs and the switch tip. See related items.
Ratings & Reviews
by Paul Meyer -
I'm always searching for a particular tone and I can't remember how many times I have changed pickups, caps or pots. I know just about everything about anything and it's always enough to get me into trouble. And my sausage fingers don't help matters much either. Thanks to the solderless harness swapping pickups is a breeze on my Les Paul. Just ordered one for my strat. These things are idiot proof.
Awesome product but wish they had more colors to choose from
by Mike Pelletier -
Awesome product but wish they had more colors to choose from. This was going in a les Paul with gold hardware, so I had to change the toggle switch and output jack to gold.